Qualifying exam is in 16 days and I have not revised at all. 0% ready. My schedule is packed with homework, projects and school band practices.
Homework is a bitch and we all know that. Computer project is just.. a bag filled with dread and horror, for it is due next month and I have two more big, big chapters to go. School band practices have been tiring, exhausting, energy-draining but they, by now, have become part of my school life. There was not any moment when I regret joining school band. Music is why I live and I enjoy doing it just for my 'extra co-curriculum activity'.
"City Parade" is tomorrow and I missed classes today just for the final rehearsal for CP. I had never ditched school before and I honestly loved NOT attending MIB, English and IRK lessons. "School's out, music's in!" (Quote from MTV, haa)
No comments:
Post a Comment