Follow your heart, in a journey without a map. It will draw you into our fantasy, like a never-ending story.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :') *sheds tears* I miss homemade pizza, with all the love and healthy goodness... I is missing everyone back home :( p.s. Thanks for the single candle, as young as ever :p hehehe
and and, did you make the pizza base from scratch?
:D miss you too!! single candle = 1 decade lah! don't prasan ok. ;) hahaahaha! yuppp. from scratch! yeast is very naughty!
tskkkkk hahaha i choose to be in denial :p lol whoahhh good job, make use of all the flour we've got! hehe teach me next time yes? haha yeast, as always, and it stinks too :p
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :') *sheds tears*
I miss homemade pizza, with all the love and healthy goodness... I is missing everyone back home :(
p.s. Thanks for the single candle, as young as ever :p hehehe
and and, did you make the pizza base from scratch?
:D miss you too!! single candle = 1 decade lah! don't prasan ok. ;) hahaahaha! yuppp. from scratch! yeast is very naughty!
tskkkkk hahaha i choose to be in denial :p lol whoahhh good job, make use of all the flour we've got! hehe teach me next time yes? haha yeast, as always, and it stinks too :p
Post a Comment