It's been a while, and I have no idea where to start... So much has happened in the the past few months, well actually to come to think of it, it has only roughly been a month since my last exam and we're only in the 2nd week of uni term. but heck, it felt like ages, like seriously, seriously, seriously. I can't stress that enough... It was overwhelmingly eventful after exams, balancing my thesis research and queenstown trip organising, then the food fest, and now the cultural night...it' sucking the energy out of me. I'm surprised at how my body, today, is still at the state where it had been, despite the screwed up sleeping pattern, nutrient-lack diet , the intense stressful workload and the constant anxiety episodes that I get when they all get too overwhelming to handle. Let alone, juggle all that with running of the club. There isn't one day that BSA hasn't crossed my mind at all, regardless of whether its the whole organising part, welfare of its members or tiniest bit of just keeping everyone updated of what's going on, it drains...not just the brain, but the soul. Mind you, its not even funny.
Sometimes I just wish I can be less of a perfectionist and just seamlessly move on with the simplest that life can offer... sighs. There's just too much to think about, when there's people around, there are expectations to be met, faces to please, and to not let them down by giving the best you can. A little bit of stress in your life can undoubtedly boost your motivation and self-esteem, but too much of it can also do harm to your well being... it's the matter of getting the right balance! Alright, I shall not go on rambling about how depressing life can be... cause I'm still one keen believer of every cloud has a silver lining :)
3 comments:
=) I've been feeling the same way too about life. Juggling between different kind of responsibilities. But I know everything will be okay, what is there to life if there are no ups and downs. HEHE. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much these past few months. It seems I can't keep up with the time. FIGHTOOOOOOO! We can do thisss! and we'll see each other soon!
HEHEHE its okay darls, I know we've got each others back no matter what :) makes me feel much better after knowing that i'm not the only one. haha and like you said, this is life, and from this, we learn and grow stronger. ahhh soooon we will see each other hopefully! I've gotten my plane tickets back home and we'll see how it goes :D
EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. YES. Hold on to that TIGHT. <3 I love you.
Post a Comment