Follow your heart, in a journey without a map.
It will draw you into our fantasy, like a never-ending story.
Wednesday, July 27
Brunei, a whole new level :D
Dunedin Cultural Concert, 23rd July 2011 - BRUNEI YAKIN!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Chian Mei!
Great job on the performance on cultural night! It was a great opening to the concert. I absolutely love how you guys combined modern and traditional dance moves side by side!!! :) Well done.
Thanks so much, I'm so glad that the combination turned out well enough for people to understand! hehe totally worth the $5 ey and advance ticket purchase ;) haha
4 comments:
Hey Chian Mei!
Great job on the performance on cultural night! It was a great opening to the concert. I absolutely love how you guys combined modern and traditional dance moves side by side!!! :) Well done.
Teresa
omg teresa! blogstalker :p hahaha
Thanks so much, I'm so glad that the combination turned out well enough for people to understand! hehe totally worth the $5 ey and advance ticket purchase ;) haha
hope to bump into you again!
bahhahahahahahahh!! totally cracked when JLo's single started.
GOOD JOB <3 so proud. ;)
HEHEHEHEHE awesome leh? so cool! and it means a lot to us, hard work paid off :D
could you even identify people you know from the video? just wondering :p
LOL at the 'SHIOU YII' scream at the start of the video. hahaha
Post a Comment