Damn it. Screw our freakin' broadband speed. It's gonna take me till tonight if it doesnt get any better. Loading a page of the neuroanat book takes half a minute. I have six books altogether, about 20 brain slices each, maybe 5 minutes for self-test, another minute for answer display and yeah you get the picture. and now what? page cannot be displayed. *shoots self*
On the flip side, it's giving me a chance to multi-task. and an excuse to blog post. lol.
November already. Can't believe second year is ending in exactly a week from now! Ahhh are you kidding me? Gosh this year went by amazingly fast. With a snap of the fingers. pooof. Here I am, exactly halfway towards my BSc. Two more years and I'm done with Otago. No way! I've never even skied or snowboarded. or went on that fun-looking luge I missed on our last trip to Queenstown. Not to mention, I've only ever been to Christchurch, Auckland, Queenstown and well, the small towns in between. SAD. Here's a map in case you're wondering.

One thing for sure, I'll definitely polish my driving skills this summer. Then, draw a major road trip plan (or perhaps an alternative :p) and make sure I step on at least the half of south/north island next year. and and, save tonnes so I'm at least one step closer to making this a reality. wooots, sounds like a plan! *grins*
anyway, it's been 2 hours and I'm now done with neuroanat. It wasn't too bad afterall :) wanted to go for a run but nah, the wind's too strong and my partners are unavailable. I guess I'll give it a pass this time. alrighty, shower time.
No comments:
Post a Comment