Wein here.
Currently in the school computer lab.
My group has handed in our MIB project yesterday, with the echo of my sigh of relief. I stayed up till the dawn of Monday, arranging and editing all the videos and dubbing over the narrations. It was one hell of a task. I was a beginner. What was worse is that the video-editing software I was using, crashed again and again, leaving me with no choice but to find another suitable software. Problem was that I had to do it ALL over again; screaming the eff word wouldn't even suffice my frustration.
Seconds ticked by, and at 3plus a.m., I was finally onto the final job - writing the movie onto a DVD-R. I waited impatiently.
"The disk is ready now. Should I try and watch it? Will I have a heart attack? Will I have more vanished hours? Decisions, decisions." I tweeted, at 3:41AM, Nov 1st.
I tried, and it worked! Hallelujah for that. But I was not able to go to school that morning due to horrible illness, so I had to pass it to my sister in Year 9. My classmates told me that the disk cover, made by no-one other than Aizat, the master himself, was awesome. I'm glad for that. Knowing that the members of the group have bonded together, working together for this project, puts a smile on my face.
I can now say, I have conquered Freedom.
Currently in the school computer lab.
My group has handed in our MIB project yesterday, with the echo of my sigh of relief. I stayed up till the dawn of Monday, arranging and editing all the videos and dubbing over the narrations. It was one hell of a task. I was a beginner. What was worse is that the video-editing software I was using, crashed again and again, leaving me with no choice but to find another suitable software. Problem was that I had to do it ALL over again; screaming the eff word wouldn't even suffice my frustration.
Seconds ticked by, and at 3plus a.m., I was finally onto the final job - writing the movie onto a DVD-R. I waited impatiently.
"The disk is ready now. Should I try and watch it? Will I have a heart attack? Will I have more vanished hours? Decisions, decisions." I tweeted, at 3:41AM, Nov 1st.
I tried, and it worked! Hallelujah for that. But I was not able to go to school that morning due to horrible illness, so I had to pass it to my sister in Year 9. My classmates told me that the disk cover, made by no-one other than Aizat, the master himself, was awesome. I'm glad for that. Knowing that the members of the group have bonded together, working together for this project, puts a smile on my face.
I can now say, I have conquered Freedom.
3 comments:
Well done :)
I love you. (:
Counting down the days :)
Post a Comment