Wein here.
Even if my clothes are dry at the moment, I realised that I am still drowning.
Tomorrow, my MIB group will start shooting, and I have butterflies fluttering in my stomach right now as I am typing this. I am assigned and sort of volunteered myself to be the one behind the camera and in front of the computer screen: cameraman and video editor. I have never done anything as professional as that in my entire existence, unless you count taking 10-second videos spontaneously of your ex-classmates. I know, I miss those times too. Too often than not, I caught myself reminiscing the time lost, having the best times of my life amidst the problems that surrounded me. The memories, so close yet so far. Anyway, as ..
minutes spent discussing our views,
hours vanished plotting the script,
days gone as worries accumulated,
weeks past, anxiety haunts,
.. I cross my fingers, to pray that in a week's time, every bead of sweat we wipe will be worth it. Because until then, I would be able to say that I have conquered Freedom.
No comments:
Post a Comment