Saturday, October 23

Living Life.

Wein here.

I've got so much to share right now. .. Too much emotions, and my fingers just aren't capable of the desired typing speed, or perhaps they are just too stubby.

My end-of-year examination is finally over and done with. Of course I am happy, have you got a brain? Anyway, I didn't mean that. The moment the invigilator announced that it was time to put my pens down, my heart jumped up so high, I could barely feel my feet on the ground. The smell of freedom cannot get any better than that.

The moment I got home, I went to my room, undressed and lay naked on my bed. Just joking -- I made two pieces of buttered toasts and a cup of hot coffee, took 'Eat, Pray, Love' off the shelf and sat on the newly-bought sofa in my room. There, began my after life.

No comments: