Tuesday, June 15

A day to remember.

Wein here.

AHHHHHH! I GOT MY JESSE BARRERA'S CD!! :D
Thank you, jie, soooo much for pre-ordering it for me. God, you know what. I haven't had this kind of moment in a long time. Too long, in fact. Receiving CDs that I have been suffering without. And as I am typing this, I'm ripping JB's Love In Technicolor onto my computer. I have been hearing snippets on his Youtube channel for too long that I kinda memorised the lyrics of first verses. 'Good' would be a total understatement to describe his album. I love you, Jesse, so much so that you are second-ranked on my most-favourite-artists list, just a teeny bit behind Elliot Minor.

Besides the CD, I also got CM's birthday greeting card. I love you, jie. The guitar-themed postcard is so awesome! You are the BEST sister in the whole freaking universe. I will never ever trade you for anyone. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Don't you ever, ever apologise to me. You are missing out on my birthdays because you are chasing your dream to be educated to become what you want. Plus we don't really celebrate birthdays here anyway. And and and I looooove the mobile porch; so purple, so me. (': Thank you for the Whittaker's peanut and almond slabs. You're making us fat, haha!

My favourite songs off the album:
(Fell in love when I first heard them)

"Hello, what a wonderful life.
I'm making it a point to never, ever leave your side.
You made me change the way I see everyday, every night.
I'm tangled up in love;
I'm lost inside your eyes." - Tangled Up.

"I'm gonna find you someday.
I'm taking off like a plane on a runway,
to find your love,
& I'll say, oh yeah, baby.
Could you hold on tight tonight?" - Someday.

His songs are best of the best, I swear.

PS; Went to watch A-Team just now. Whew, that movie was so fast that most of the times I was daydreaming about Bradley. Can't help myself. Overall, it was good. Karate Kid on Friday, already bought our tickets.

PPS; Lunch at grandparents' house tomorrow. Sorry, but to be frank, I am a little sick of my cousins. :p

No comments: