Wein here.
Had my Physics class this morning. It was nothing near fun, like any other classes. Practicals were so mathematical but it is Physics, what do you expect. Went home. Had lunch, yet another rice dumpling. No appetite these days, just craving for pizzas, spaghettis, sushis and more sushisss. And as planned, Yein and I went to the Mall to catch "A-Team" at two in the afternoon. There was no traffic so I was less worried about how crowded Mall would be. Who knows the cinema would be so freaking fully-packed with Goths and emos - plus a few normal peeps. Tickets were selling like hot cakes and when it was our turn to purchase them, they were sold out. Such. Bad. Luck. As frustrated and disappointed as I could be, I called my driver and heard he said something like, "Erghhh" before I hung up. Ooooh, how dare he. Never mind, there must be something wrong with my ears.
Such typical Monday, huh?
As you know, I am addicted to Twitter. Like, the word, addiction, cannot even begin to describe. Lol, anyway, something happened between Alex, from All Time Low and a fan girl just a few hours ago on Twitter. Check it out.

Alex replied to Bekah's first tweet, which kinda started everything, but too bad, he deleted it. I am on neither's side. If any one of All Time Low's band members called their fan a fat ass, then of course, they deserve the curses and hate. But if that girl is just craving for attention, then err, what to do other than let her be - and she has a really dirty mouth. I know that this doesn't look or sound like a big deal, but the amount of replies was mind-blowing.
K, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment