Thursday, June 7

House Rules


I just have to post this because I feel like it needs acknowledgement. Because I LOVE IT. Because it's one of those that I struggled to put down, and later became my everyday bedtime read :) Although its ending wasn't typical of Jodi Picoult's, and much of its content wasn't too heart-wrenching (phew), you could tell how much research she did in order to execute such detailed potrayal of an Asperger's kid. And it made me feel slightly autistic! The most intriguing part was how food were colour-coded according to the days of the week, can you imagine?! coolness. told you i am autistic. 

Anyhows, it's been a week since my winter holiday started and all I did was staring at the computer screen doing the usual social networking... sucks when the rest of the flat is having to sit for exams while I don't. Not that I'm not thankful, 'cause I am utterly grateful for having 5 weeks off to write, write and write. and unwind a little bit. I'm really hoping to do as much writing as I can for this final year dissertation, and also catch up on my readings, like seriously #motivationinneed.

And yeah, you may have read the previous post about my brother's crash, miraculously uninjured. I thank God for that. It scared the shit out of me just reading it and I couldn't imagine how mom and the rest felt when they realised that the loud thud was coming from his car crashing into the redbombathingy #thankful.

Till then.


No comments: