Long story cut short, my laptop went bonkers! GREAT, at the perfectly right time. To be honest, I was confused to how I was supposed to react, I mean, what am I supposed to do?! That was the very first time after three years (well more like 2.5 years) of ownership. Maybe its a sign...that it's about time to replace it! wooots. haha so much for having dad sent me an LCD, and flatmate #1 for the best gift ever! A complete set of wireless keyboard and mouse to go with the screen :) It just seems too perfect now when I'm happily getting used to the ideal study desk, then the lappy died on me. I don't know how I ought to be feeling. Too much to be taken in.
SIGHS. So my kind flatmate #2 drove me to uni and had it checked by the IT desk. Now I can never be thankful enough that three years ago, dad insisted to have the pc shop guy burned a recovery disk despite having to wait for one whole day. Up till now, I have no idea what exactly triggered the blackout, but after recovery, it seems to be working alright (with occasional freezing episodes). oh well. DOUBLE SIGHS. I guess I'll just have to bear with using mozzila for now, I WANT MY GOOGLE CHROME BACK :(
Alright, enough of the ranting. I should really get going with math revision. But having said that, I will be back! teehee.
SIGHS. So my kind flatmate #2 drove me to uni and had it checked by the IT desk. Now I can never be thankful enough that three years ago, dad insisted to have the pc shop guy burned a recovery disk despite having to wait for one whole day. Up till now, I have no idea what exactly triggered the blackout, but after recovery, it seems to be working alright (with occasional freezing episodes). oh well. DOUBLE SIGHS. I guess I'll just have to bear with using mozzila for now, I WANT MY GOOGLE CHROME BACK :(
Alright, enough of the ranting. I should really get going with math revision. But having said that, I will be back! teehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment