I hate to agree that the fact 'chances of procrastination increase as the exam day approaches' applies to yours truly. gawd. I wish to be spending my whole day editing pictures of last summer and create a pretty album on facebook, just so it can take my mind off studying for a while. Just so it gives me that sense of false satisfaction.
Here's a snapshot of my oh-so-happening study zone. ooo, widescreen! ooo wireless keyboard! see what else you can find :p and oh, ooo the lovely faces I see every single day! lol Identify your selves *winks*
p.s. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you, you and youuuuu! be it mid term break or summer hols, go soak up the sun, pamper yourself and most importantly, rest your soul :)
till then, cm.
2 comments:
your comb-holder thingie majigie so cool! :p
teeheeee! you will not believe this, its actually meant to hold kitchen utensils. LMAO. HAHAHA YH and I own the exact similar set :p
Post a Comment