Saturday, April 2

Shithole.

Wein here.

Today is a crappy day I haven't had in a while now. Shit, shit, shittiest day ever. I have never been so frustrated at myself.

FIRST shit of the day. Career Day at school. Turned out I only got the chance to attend one out of the three activities arranged, that is, the career exhibition. I even missed out the career test thingy they always had, so that students could know their personalities suited for their careers more clearly. Didn't even get the chance to set my foot inside lecture theatre to listen to the talk, because the school was so clever to pack in eight classes at one go. SO CLEVER.

SECOND. Amanda and I planned to decorate our class today in the afternoon, staying back after class. We barely started when a dude teacher barged in and kicked us out of our OWN class. One thing that I don't get is WHY he chose our class instead of the class next door, which was OBVIOUSLY empty and available. It takes patience NOT to take it personally. See my point here?

THIRD. I was already frustrated with all the shits that had happened in the morning. Then came my basketball teammates, asking me for money. I didn't even know we had to pay for the jerseys today. Omg, screw Facebook and my lagging behind it. Fuck me for being a total loser.

I HATE MYSELF.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

2 comments:

CM said...

I FEEL YOU.

Right now, I am utterly disappointed and frustrated with myself!!!!! GAHHHHHH I feel like screaming out loud and crying my eyeballs out :( and i did the latter.

Chian Wein said...

what happened? ):