Friday, April 1

Hello April

I have been swamped in heaps of assignments lately that I could barely even fall asleep at night. Gosh the workload is overwhelming, almost too much for me to handle :( Weekends over weekends, there is always something to commit to, none left for me to actually just do absolutely nothing at all. I think my brain's roasted from all that and now that it can't function the way it used to. It's been only a month since uni started! I mean, seriously...... sighs. As for now, sitting here sighing and complaining about it isn't gonna make life easier. I guess I'm just gonna try to look at things from a better, brighter view.

1 comment:

Chian Wein said...

you sounded like me, whiny and all. it's okay sometimes to be like that. just know that i love you and believe that you can do it aite! (((: