Today was filled with ups and downs. Early in the morning during registration period, my class teacher, who is also my English teacher approached me with that.. serious look on his face. He told me that my narrative composition was good - Grade A quality. I was sooooo taken aback! I was pleased 'cause I'd spent my precious time on it and pushed myself over my limits. Product of it was that the story was out of my usual range. Lesson 1 of the day: overdo yourself to be better.
The downside of today was Bio alternative-to-practical paper a.k.a. Bio Paper 6. I spent the whole freaking day yesterday trying to study ALL of Units 1 till 7 (intensive studying). I couldn't manage to do it, and it frustrated the hell out of me. Bio class came and I was shaking literally when I entered the room. I was rushing to do a one-hour paper in a 50-min period. It didn't do any good when I was five minutes late. My mind was blown when I saw the questions. I didn't have enough time and there were blanks. Until now, I can't even say I'm confident in ONE of my answers. Lesson 2 of the day: Your heart can die when you let yourself down.
The so-so-side of the day was my speech. 50% bad: I didn't deliver it the way I wanted. 25% good: someone rated me 4 out of 4. 25%: I am finally done and over with my speech! Lesson 3 of the day: No lesson learnt. I had practised my speech over 10 times already but I still get tongue-tied. WHY?!?
The side that made me (: today was doing MIB project with my group. (YEAH, MIB PROJECT AGAIN!) Completed a 1052-word long essay within less than 3 hours. WOO, I love such productivity! We all sort of went high and crazy halfway through the writing process. I guess sending nerve impulses to the brain really uses up energy. Drained energy = makes you high! Lesson 4: Loosen up, 'cause life goes on!
PS; Miss you Jie! UPDATE PLS!
No comments:
Post a Comment