Tuesday, March 1

March is only the Beginning.

Wein here.


I have just opened a new tab, googling an image of March's calendar. I'm feeling so fuhreeking stressed out. The academic awards early in the morning, put on so much pressure on me. Seeing all those talented seniors with their excellent results - it's like knowing very clearly that you want to be like them, but at the same time, realising that it takes looooooooots of hard work and sacrifices. Am I willing to do that? I doubt.

I thought I was done with tests last week; with one after another. Man, fuck this.

What's on 5th March? Bio alternative paper. 7th? Chem test. 9th? Another Chem test. WHEN WILL THEY EVER, EVER, EVER END?!?!?! No one has warned me how stressful a form five student's life can be. Sobs.

Major tests + small tests + homework + assignments + projects + tuition = )!@$*!@)#&(@!#^$(@*$)($(#&^(@*#$)(@!#)$(@!#&$^*&^@(#

May oxygen come to me,
peace out.

No comments: