It's been a week-ish since I got home. In a week-ish, I'll be going away again. This time, not another bike adventure down a stranded island, or an ordinary shopping spree. It's a once in a lifetime family vacay to grandparent's hometown in China :) yayness, me can't wait! I mean, how many times you get to travel with the whole of mom's side? *grins*But packing, is still a major hassle. Shall continue the rest later today. heh.
So yeah anyway, bruland. As warm as it has always been. well in fact, I got so used to dunny's all-year-long cold and dry temp that it took me days to get used to home's heat. At one point, my nose couldn't stop bleeding and it scared the shit out of me. and since when is Brunei's air this polluted? Oh well. At least, it's always good to know that people hasn't changed. And home feels like a resort! Ceilings are unusually high. Mosquitoes buzzing around my alienated body. People are feeding me as though my swollen face has failed to reveal the fact that it has had enough of nutrients. lol. My point is, there's no place like home :')
So it's about time I should get my ass out there and do some ketchup session! hehe
2 comments:
u make it sound so soon what we're going off..and so soon u started packing..LOL i barely tot about it..LOL
its still too early to pack...still got 11days...
hahaha but still its next week! LOL mom being paranoid loh, have to think about 5 of her kids stuff. hahaha
you should start!
Post a Comment