Wein here.
My life had been preoccupied completely with the performance practices for Mini Olympic 2010. For my class, 4E, the preparations had been challenging. Staying back after school until 4pm for a week - not to mention that at that time, we had just completed our MIB projects. Not all of the classmates were co-operative. Some were too lazy to be bothered to come to school while some were just too co-operative, criticising every action of our crazy awesome choreographer, David.
After hours of intense dancing moves and bullets of sweats that could very possibly form a river, Monday knocked on our door. With hearts thumping hard against our chests, together we performed. Minutes went by and the speaker said, 'lets the games begim'. All the while, we were focusing on the performance and not the events. We went with the easy flow, filling in the available stations as fast as we possibly could. The teamwork can still put a smile on my face when I think of it now. We were all supporting each other with roars of cheers and chants of names. It was beyond words, the team spirit.
Yeah. And in the end, 4E won, completing 11 stations at 10.13am. It was indescribable. Today, unforgettable memories were created, with the bunch of classmates that I am very grateful for.

PS; Went to The Mall with the sisters to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in the afternoon. Didn't they split the movie just so that they didn't have to skip any scenes? I don't know what I expected, but sorry, I am an unhappy reader. But if I don't compare the movie with the book, the movie was gooood, I loved it.
PPS; On our way to The Mall, the radio played Usher's 'DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again'. When we stepped into a shoes shop, the radio played Bruno Mars's 'Just The Way You Are'. I swear I don't want to hear these two songs in my life ever again.
No comments:
Post a Comment