Sunday, September 19

Saying 'NO' to School.

Wein here.

The inevitable day that I've been dreading is here. Time has such huge, powerful wings that one flap could fly an unbelievable road of a thousand miles, at the very least. Unfortunately, I did not do anything I'd call 'productive' during this 17-days-span of holiday, even if I finished my homework and projects already, last week. After that, I started to get hooked on these illegally-downloaded TV series and movies, watching them on my desktop from 9am till.. 2 a.m. To be very honest with myself, saying goodbye to those seemingly-harmless distractions is a challenge for me this holiday, while for my other glory hand, waving hello to the in-three-week exam is a very reluctant action. ):

Three. Weeks. Till. Final. Year. Exam, and two weeks till practical exams. Oh my Lord, I haven't done a tad bit of revision. What's worse is the existence of tests before exam. It is so heartless of teachers to do that (again and again and again and yet, again) before exams - brainless too, as a matter of fact. Why on this dying Earth would a teacher give us tests just days before THE exam, huh? No. Hell no, I don't get it.

Opps, too many complaints.
Have a great new school term, cough.

No comments: