Monday, September 20

Interesting encounters of the day

First, the psyc experimenter was overly-friendly. Well that's not a bad thing but it was also good to know that he was from Kuching and not some unknown sbcyucja state of Malaysia *inside joke*

Second, waved at Naomi at the dental school and for that instant she did remind me of Yi Huey :)

Third, my patient file has reappeared after months of disappearance. It's now in good hands. Phew.

Fourth, it's been a year since my 2nd root canal surgery.

Fifth, God knows when a tooth has been evolving between my molars all this while! My dentist, Amna was doing the usual check-up and x-rays when she discovered a new tooth. lolies. So i asked whether it's best to extract it. BOOM, it may have to be surgically removed :( Nonetheless, I was asked to seek 2nd floor dental help. heheh

Sixth, Amna is graduating at the end of the year. Sighs, only realised that I was holding in my tears when we hugged goodbyes for now. I am sure she'll be a great root canal specialist back in Saudi, and an awesome mama too! Happy tears.

Screw you monday blues!! haha alrighty I've gotta work on my report now. Ciao.

2 comments:

YH said...

Awwww! You made me realised there could be a little something more than a boring dentist-patient relationship. :') Why did you omit the fact that u-zuu nee-zeed 4 fee-zil-li-zing in ur oral cavity? HAHAHA! :p

CM said...

CHOU AH LIAW! Thanks for pointing that out. PFFT. I actually forgot about that then its such a hassle to edit the post so blehh just left it this way loh :p hehehe