So it's officially the 3rd day of hols and my progress you ask? superb! Friday was the most productive day ever since I touched down at Dunny this year. Went for Zumba, which was pretty sad as most people had left for home and the hall was... empty. Nonetheless, it was an intense legs workout! Thanks flatmates sy and lj for accompanying, way to go salsa girls :p haha and and, thanks to the awesome weather, the 'three sisters' kicked off for a jog that very same day. Ahhhh I love the after-jog feeling although I realised how much my stamina had gone down. Guess what? we then headed for netball that night. Only half of the team turned up so, we practically ran the whole court. Two thumbs up for the great workout man. After two days of muscle fatigue recovery (lol), we're off for a warm swim tomorrow! I can't friggin wait. teehee.
Anyway... ... I don't know whether it's the drama series or the gloomy weather, or the music. I'm feeling a little sentimental. sighs. I guess that heart to heart session the other night really got me thinking about life and death... blessings, inspirations, destiny, fate, regrets, what ifs, if onlys... I mean, what if one day you left the world without saying goodbye? or lost a friend because it was too late to apologize? or perhaps, aged gracefully without having taken any risks? regrets. That's why, I guess we shall not be afraid to try, take chances and make mistakes. With the soul that we have been granted and the life that we have been blessed with, live at the present and make each day worthwhile. It isn't about sticking to the destined path, or choosing the wrong track. I believe whatever journey that we have taken on, as long as we have poured our heart and soul into making it beautiful, the juice of success will not be far from reach. I guess I know now, that one leap of faith can change a person's whole life. Take chances and make mistakes. I will keep myself motivated and not let anyone down :) Go BSA.
No comments:
Post a Comment