Wein here.
Haven't updated myself musically these days. I just tweeted saying that The Script has released their second album in September and I totally missed it, having no clue at all. Yeah, what the eff is wrong with me. Septermber is not even freaking here yet. I think I am cracked or something, don't you think? So anyway, I looked it up, and found out that their upcoming album, 'Science & Faith', will be released on 13th September in UK. So if anyone is returning from UK, pleassseeee do me a favour and buy one for me. I promise I will pay you twice the price in Brunei dollars.
Haven't updated myself musically these days. I just tweeted saying that The Script has released their second album in September and I totally missed it, having no clue at all. Yeah, what the eff is wrong with me. Septermber is not even freaking here yet. I think I am cracked or something, don't you think? So anyway, I looked it up, and found out that their upcoming album, 'Science & Faith', will be released on 13th September in UK. So if anyone is returning from UK, pleassseeee do me a favour and buy one for me. I promise I will pay you twice the price in Brunei dollars.
Chorus:
Trying to make it work but man these times are hard.
But we're gunna start by drinking old cheap bottles of wine.
Sit talking up all night,
Saying things we haven't for a while, a while yeah.
We're smiling but we're close to tears.
Even after all these years,
We just now got the feeling that we're meeting,
For the first time.
My favourite part is the bridge. So melodious.
Oh these times are hard.
Yeah they're making us crazy,
Don't give up on me baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment