Wein here.
Gloomy day today. Been raining all afternoon. Rainy days mean slow Internet connection. I have been downloading the third season of "Supernatural" since, I don't know, before school reopens? If you haven't known, I borrowed the DVDs from my cousin (seasons one and two only, though). Fell in love watching the first episode of the first season and have been hooked since. God I'm obsessed with it, to say the least. The bromance between the Winchester brothers, mysterious hunting trips and the fun. Problem is that the download is taking ages because of the very, very limited Internet access. And the friggin' slow speed isn't helping.
School is very normal, indeed. Learnt so much about the human alimentary canal during biology classes. So many new scientific names to be yet, stored in my memory. Very confusing at times. Chemistry class, titration practical new week. Heard a lot of people disliked it. Hopefully I won't break any apparatus. While in Physics classes, we are learning about stability. Unstable, stable and neutral equilibriums. I love science! What's more is that we have a new Bahasa Melayu teacher, and my two Maths teachers are back from maternity leaves. Yay for that!
My little sister's birthday party tonight. Seven years old already! Don't know if I should look forward to it. There will for sure be a lot of people. Her babysitter, according to my mum, invited just anyone she met. Typical of her though, if I might add. I'm just saying. And can you believe it, my dad's off to Labuan with his BFF.
K, will try my best to enjoy my first night of the long weekend.
Make sure you will too.
PS; When a person insults my idols, I swear, I could punch that betch/dawg if there were no laws made against it. People are so full of hate nowadays. The word itself is so full of poison already. Shakes my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment