SCHOOOOOL'S OUT! & It's time to chill!
Happy holiday everyone! (:
No big plans for this holiday. Just planning to finish up the freaking piles of homework within this weekend, starting tomorrow. Not tonight, since tonight is for the real freedom (Thursday nights = Grey's Anatomy + Private Practice). Who cares if it's temporary. You know, if I were a teacher, I would never ever, ever, ever give my students any holiday homework. I would just give them homework mostly every lesson and then, reward them with the REAL holiday. Geez.
Maybe I would do some covers too. I say that every time. Pfft. I will push myself to do them, promise. Requests are very much welcome. Besides doing homework and covers, I also wanna finish reading all the new books.. and there are lots of them. Currently am reading Eclipse.. (: Can't help it. I love Twilight Saga for life.
So I know there is someone out there who is constantly missing home. Hope these pictures will motivate you in whatever ways you want them to be. Don't over-study! Do know that I've got your back no matter what. (:
PS; I am really scared to be sixteen.




No comments:
Post a Comment