
It's already June. Time flies, I must admit. Looking back at the past three months, we've been mostly engrossed in our studies, drowned with uni workload and never really had the time to loosen up for real. I can't believe exam is coming up in a week's time! Seriously do not recall feeling like this last year, the pace is just overwhelming. Gahhh. Exam season equals no life/life in the library. sad. me no likey. sighs.
The freezing temperature doesn't make things any better. Icy grass and frosty grounds. Reminded me of last winter, well except that the central heating system and room heaters in Cumby made the cold less miserable. Speaking of that, I kind of miss the food, the best spinach and cheese crepes ever and their chickpeas masala, spring rolls, olive dried tomatoes pasta, mexican tortillas, nachos and sour cream, and the vegetarian treatment I get *winks* OH EM GEE, winter makes my appetite grow. Bad.
Anyway, I think I shall continue with revision while munching on roasted nuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment