Sunday, June 27

First week.

Wein here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CM! :D ily.

--

One word to describe my first week of school: hell.

Nothing fun, just the usual stuff. You set your alarm at night. Wake up reluctantly in the morning. Have your breakfast with half-opened eyes. Ride to school while listening to Pilihan FM's morning buzz. Sing national anthem before registration. Start taking notes to try to stay awake through lessons. Go to bathroom during recess. Continue absorbing facts from teachers. Bell rang, hooray. Go back home. Have lunch. Watch telly for an hour. Do homework. Pack for tuition at night. Come back from tuition. Repeat step one.

Tiring? Yes. Boring? Hell yeah. Fun? Heaven no.

I should start exercising at least four times a week, including PE lessons and CCA. Thank God I chose a sports as my CCA, or else I so am going to be a pig. A fat, ugly one. Since school started, I have been eating like a poor homeless one. Fact: thinking hard does make you hungry.

No comments: