Fish, very tempted to send my workshop report to you just so that you'd be able to read the whole experiment but nah, I'm afraid it will bore you. haha. plus, I haven't even started with my report yet, so I may as well post it here as a start! So other readers, feel free to stop reading from now on, well unless you are wondering what the hell I just said :)
Okayyy , as part of this psyc paper that I'm currently enrolled into, we had to create a questionnaire that has anything to do with attitudes and behaviour. In groups of six, we came up with one that aimed to investigate attitude and behaviour change regarding smoking. Randomly divided the lab into two groups, one with a questionnaire that has a short paragraph of positive smoking review and another without. Hence, we hope to find a difference between the two groups, i.e. those who read the review would change their attitudes towards smoking! So, 12 questions altogether and a 5 point likert scale that participants can work with when answering the questionnaire. Basically that's all lah. hehe and my group mates were all easy to work with, creative and open to ideas. You you? conducted any experiments?
*** *** *** *** ***
On a completely different note, I had a total food-filled day yesterday. Worry-free and excitement-packed. Shopped, cooked, cooked and baked. teehee.
Oriental dish of tofu and mushroom by YH.
Our seaweed soup *slurps*
Red wine chicken stew by Connie :)
Deliciously filling Japchae by our Da Jie, Pamela.
Baked eggplant cheese with spinach and baked beans by yours truly.
Table all set for lunch. Aren't the flowers lovely?
Can't wait to start our feast! hahaha
Posers :p (L to R: Pamela, Connie, I and YH)

Our seaweed soup *slurps*
Red wine chicken stew by Connie :)
Deliciously filling Japchae by our Da Jie, Pamela.
Baked eggplant cheese with spinach and baked beans by yours truly.
Can't wait to start our feast! hahaha
Posers :p (L to R: Pamela, Connie, I and YH)
Ahhhh, the joys of cooking and sharing recipes. If everyday could be like this, that'd be awesome *wishful thinking* hehe once again, I'm very thankful to have YH in my life, and her happy group of Dent mates.
That night, BSA had a movie/dessert night at Jon's place. Inspired by my oh-so-inspiring cuz, Joey, we made 4 dozens of Raspberry *in a British accent* white chocolate muffin. hahaha. Definitely taste better than it looks. YUM.
Alrighty, I need to seriously catch up on my work. Till then peeepo!
No comments:
Post a Comment