My mum is leaving in like, 4 hours? I don't know.. I am confused. I am tearing up again. She'll not be here for two months. I am going to be a bitch everyday. She's gonna miss my birthday for the first time everrrr.. It ain't gon' be easy. I mean, with exam 'round the corner, come on? God, give me strength! T____T My world will be messed up..
"I wanna swim away but I don't know how.
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean.
Let the waves up, take me down.
Let the hurricane set in motion.
Let the rain of what I feel right now, come down.
Let the rain come down." - Blue October.
Maybe just someday, I will let the rain come down. It is not going to be pretty. But I'm not Iron Man, I am not that strong. I am beatable. I am human. I am weak.
PS; I am okay now. Feeling much better after writing this post. It's just a moment of weakness. This kind of moments will strengthen me. Thank you, mummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment