Sunday, April 11

Trapped up on this island.

Wein here.

Just a short post.

Sigh. Today might be my last free Sunday. One month before Mid-Year Exam. When I received the exam schedule yesterday, it hit me. God. I do NOT like that feeling. It felt like this little ounce of freedom left in me had just been snatched from my soul. :'/ I'mma draw up my timetable later, filling all the gaps with study sessions. Nah, I'm not sad. The competition within my class has got me pumped up. Striving for A's! Here we go again. (:

Parent-Teacher Meet yesterday was a-okay. I am satisfied with my first assessment results, except for BM and English.. I don't get BM, I don't even know which classwork's mark she took for test. Ughh. BS! These two teachers cannot teach - at all. Guess I should stop blaming and do my part for God's sake, eh. And just so you know, their queues at PTM were two of the longest. Translation: I wasn't the only one who was unsatisfied. Pshh.

d(n-n)b - I don't want to walk this Earth, if I gotta do it solo.

No comments: