Sunday, April 11

Goodbye easter.

Tomorrow's the start of uni, not anticipating it at all, I mean, who would? lol. Thanks to my research proposal, I have been staying up till 12 for four consecutive days. Gahhh, energy draining much. But what to do? :((( Seriously gonna get my eyes checked sooner, too much staring at the laptop.

Speaking of that, Miss Liaw's only pair of reading glasses went into a CAR CRASH! It scared the freak out of me that night. Poor glasses. Thank Goodness no one got hurt. That very same night, before her glasses got crashed though, the full length mirror in the house fell off the hook and shattered into 3 pieces. Haiyohhh, too much for one night.

On a lighter note, YH and I decided to set aside all the uni work last night, and tried our two different recipes of choc chip muffins :) My first hand in hand baking experience yoh *pats self*


Yum? hahahaha

No comments: