I can't believe this. I'm actually stressed out during a holiday. A freaking holiday. Oh my God. What the fuck! I don't know. All I can think about is finishing my homework. Well. I have done most of them. 3 down, 1 more to go. Which is Chemistry. I attempted to do the first set paper (out of 3) and guess what. It got me pulling my hair out. No joke! I don't know if I'm too stupid to cope with Chem or should I put the blame on teacher. Seriously.
Uh.
Anyways. Went to Miri this weekend. Did the same usual stuff: shopping. Bought CDs - Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna, Jamie Scott & The Town and Paramore. Woot woots! Jamie Scott! Can you believe it! I've been waiting for it for years! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. Lol. Rihanna's is better than her previous; darker and deeper, I absolutely like. Kelly Clarkson's is soo much better than her previous; rocker and more of her. (: Paramore's is surprisingly good.. Hehhh.
And three books - My Best Friend's Girl, Blue Moon and Waves. Dayum. I'd spent lots of money on buying books this year. I even wrote a list of books for my dad to order from Amazon. Goodness. I think I gotta stop now. Plus it isn't like I have the time, y'know. Pfft.
(Pictures soon, promise.)
Check out this trailer of this movie. It's .. weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment