It had been a hell of a week, nearly suffocated, still sleep-deprived. The hassle of renting BBQ grill, figuring out treasure hunt clues, marinating the food... That night, I could tell that all we wanted was to just get it over with... Nonetheless, BSA Orientation for Juniors 2010 turned out fine :) Treasure Hunt wasn't that bad but I have to say, the best part of the day was the red velvet muffins/cupcakes whatever. They are plain awesome!
Otago '10

At the start of the day, House 11 (just next to ours)

Sha sha and I


*inside joke*

*points at the the lady with tudong, Miss President*

BBQ crew at our front porch

**********************
Tmrw's wednesday, the thought of that makes me happy inside. 2 reasons; no morning classes and belly dancing at night :) Can't waittt.
Next weekend, 27th of March, 8:30pm...
Turn your lights off for just one hour,
Be part of it and make a difference.
EARTH HOUR.
No comments:
Post a Comment