School is not so bad after all. I am in class 4E, which is a POA/Computer class. I'm lucky enough to be in the same class with five other Chinese students. Man. My classmates are all so smart. And guess what. My seatmate is a one of the straight A1's students. Harhar, gulps. But of course smartness doesn't matter that much compared to friendliness. Agree?
Anyway, CCA registration today. I joined Squash club along with Ceinwen and Cheah Nin. Gotta buy a racket. Hmm. Own transport, own training. Whatever. Cikgu Farid was so discouraging, ugh. But we joined anyhow.
I think all my teachers are really good, especially those teaching me the three Sciences. Met our BM teacher just now. Wow, she blabbed and blabbed like there is no tomorrow. Poofs, I nearly dozed off. Not a good thing. I'm attending a BM tuition in Excel tuition school anyways, so I will not depend on her that much.
By the way guys. The Internet is limited to weekends only. So if you guys want to stay back to play Netball or anything, just text me. And my phone's Internet need settings, so yup, cannot go online much.. Sucks, huh.
Take care.
Have a great Thursday night. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment