Wednesday, January 6

I can't live without bread

The weather is KILLING ME SOFTLY, and I'm not joking here, it is freaking humid in the house. With the construction going on, for the first time I'm gonna say this, getting out of the house feels so much better! HEHEH.

Lingy has been MIA and I've only met her once since I got back. MANA KOOOO? SIGHS. And apparently Emz came back and I was lucky enough to have met her once before she left :) Besides that, I have been pretty much preoccupied with netball trainings every alternate days, BruONZ meetings and all that babysitting *wipes off sweat*. Ohh and kursus sivik is official now, gonna be hold from the 25th to 28th of Jan. Can't wait!

Steamboat/Advanced CNY:
On a lighter note, my license is ready and all that's left for me to do is to pick it up and learn how to work an auto car.

p.s. I miss sitting in Nina's car.

No comments: