
A hundred percent certain,
that no other path is on its show.
There's gotta be another stairway to reach you;
to cross the bridge without you.
A thousand stones away,
each step with its own risks to take.
Once fallen, crawling out will take revolution.
Don't slip, 'cause a mistake is enough to break a soul.
Searched my way out on my own,
trying to follow the light that gave me false hopes.
Though sight unclear with teary eyes,
I know each single tear will have its strength to pull me through.
No one says it's easy and simple,
to find the missing pieces to complete a breath.
Heart stolen by the one and only,
left me losing senses, and undiscovered;
hidden beneath layers of trust and faith.
Every cell alive is now crushed;
impossible to stand up again, and be who I used to be.
Worse than hell, I guarantee you.
My life with and about you is over for good,
but every end is a new beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment