Sunday, November 8

Drained

It’s funny how I’m acting a little weird lately, very child-like. I fell face down onto the ice and got myself a bruise on the cheek and a scratch on the chin. I forgot to brush my teeth last night. My white tee was stained with sweet chilli sauce an hour ago. Beri funnehh.

My calves are ugly and gigantic now, and I’m serious. A whole week of exploring Dunedin, swimming, gyming and walking, that wouldn’t be a surprise. And yesterday, we practically walked for the entire afternoon, not to forget, ice skate! I think I need to give them a few days off just so they can regain their shape and get ready to go again on tues. Thus, today’s our packing day, tmrw’s shopping/bed-hunting day and the day after would be our moving day, i.e. moving our boxes of belongings into the new flat we’re staying next year. Can’t wait to get this settled asap, ahhhhhh.

So far so good :)

No comments: