How typical could my day be? Got out of bed early for my 8am lecture, tuned to the radio for the weather forecast while brushing my teeth, half awake. Over the radio, the DJ was having a conversation with a caller, saying something that sounded like an earthquake in the middle of sleep. Then, it clicked to me! haha I had the urge to run and knock on Yi Huey's door but nah, didn't want to wake her from her sleep (yeah, we're streamed into different lectures). Apparently there was a major earthquake last night at 9:22pm.
We were an hour through Harry Potter when I felt like the whole cinema was shifted an inch to the right then back, in about a minute or so. I thought it was just me, ugh, the drowsiness was crazy and for an instant I thought the person behind me had his/her foot on my seat. Funny enough, I looked behind to realise that I was actually sitting on the last row. LOL. and and, I kept all that to myself until this morning. Not too surprising, none of my friends felt it, they were probably too engrossed in the film. haha Seriously man, I wouldn't have known that that was an earthquake if I haven't listened to the radio or seen Nina's text.
My first four days of lectures were pretty much alright. I'm beginning to like morning lectures, the whole concentration thing works well. Less likely to doze off. hehe
International Food Festival tonight :D can't wait! They've got good food (although i think i'll only end up with desserts) by Bruneians, Singaporeans, Malaysians, Taiwanese and etc. You get the picture. Plus, It's gonna be like a carnival kind of thing, outdoor and I have a feeling it would be fun. Well at least not like the mid-winter carnival. Such a diappointment. Also, Ferris wheel, merry-go-round kind of ride, nice music and charcoal to keep you warm. Wheeeeee. Sounds like fun ey?
Hrmmm tmrw night? HM's Birthday Dinner at a Mexican restaurant! Nachos and salsa *drools* This weekend, 3 hours of dancing practise for the International Cultural Night on the 25th of July. In case if I haven't already filled you in with this, it's a traditional malay dance with very ayu moves :p haha and so far so good, need a little more polishing :)
wow, the first week of 2nd sem isn't that bad after all :D
p.s. Eh Ally? Did i think I hear japanese song? lol
No comments:
Post a Comment