Thursday, July 23

No swear.

Wein here.

When you love something too much, you'll eventually hate it. So when you love it enough to let go, it means that you don't want to hate it. In other words, to not make you hate it, you have to let it go.

Just replace 'it' with someone you love, and you'll get it. You just gotta draw the line somewhere; limit it. But love is limitless, so this is just wrong, wrong, wrong. And wrong, wrong, wrong. What is wrong with me.

--

It's eating me alive. Or, has it already? -_- My qualifying. The results are something that rhymes with vegetable. Sigh. How I wish I could just ...... die. Kiddingz. Well at least not die, just that .. I wanna crawl out of my body for awhile. Haiz. I studied my ass off during the hols. I couldn't sleep well every night, worrying so much - I even felt guilty after watching the TV for only an hour while my bro and sis were Mapling 24/7. And what's worse is that, to know all the hard work and sacrifices were wasted.

No. I cannot swear. I can do this.

Christmas songs are just what I need. I miss you, Santa. So much.

No comments: