Friday, July 24

Bring me close to the sea.

I miss the Sun and its warmth. It's back to the good old Dunedin now, wet and cold. AND windy. Not a good thing...

Replies:

[Hayatul] awwww, you know how terharu I am of you. But I'm more terharu for the person who made you take your first LETTUCE!! HAHA kidding wah, there, *two thumbs up* for that plus for knowing me well enough to say that I'm not as innocent as i look! you ah, expose tia. ehlahhhh.

[Yah]I ended up only accomplishing one out of the four things I mentioned in the previous post! I'm not as disciplined as you think lah. but yeah, true, self-discipline is a key to succeed in whatever you're doing :D I'm sure you'll enjoy your uni life real soon!

[Ying] yeahloh, stick to old sayings 'don't judge a book by its cover', you never know :P HAHA yes, my friend is gonna video it if she could get a good seat that night so record the performance. I'm already having butterflies now! Full dress rehearsal tonight *is nervous*

[Shin] Tonnes of fun actually! The nice people you meet once in a while, new friends who shares the same interest, the atmosphere and feel of being independent and of course, amusing lectures *refers specifically to Psych* haha and I think you stayed in a boarding house during A levels so you know how it feels to be in a residential college. It's interesting when it comes to social activities and cool people in your corridor :D Overall, you will definitely enjoy your uni life! hehe no high expectations though...

Phewwww. I manage to reply all of your tags before my battery runs out. 36 minutes left so I guess it's time for some random rants.

I had an hour break between lectures so a Kiwi friend of mine (Nicola from Psych) and I sort of explored the central library. How funny I didn't notice the existence of a place called the Women's Room where "women" like us could rest and make ourselves comfortable. They have microwaves, cutleries, sink and all necessary electronics for you to heat up your food or make yourself a cup of hot tea :D COOL eyy? I have to say this, Otago Central Library is one of the best libraries, definitely worth visiting (and I'm serious). hehe I'll get some pictures next time.

ciao! battery is really running low.

No comments: