Lee, I just knew that you have officially ended your highschool right on your birthday so, there,
CONGRATULATIONS.
see? you haven't been updating me much on how you're doing, but that's okay, I admit that I haven't been a good friend either. heheh plus, now that you're a frequent updater of bumblingthru, i get to know how you're doing :) SIGH, you'll be heading home soon and I'd be stuck here all winter, putting on more pounds, fat and depressed by time i get back... which is by the end of the year and i'd be more depressed to not see you and the others around. sobs. Anyways, i've missed having you around, really. Remember those days... sighs... My point is, despite the distance and time, I've never been grateful enough to have you as a friend. Thanks to fate :D will email you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment