Sunday, June 21

Sunday? ughh.

Wein here.

I spent the whole afternoon watching television. Two movies on Hallmark, and 'Glow' on E!. Haha. I admit it. I need rest too, from studying. I'll be on my nerd mode starting from tomorrow. Hope it's not too late. Two weeks to go. -shivers-

We had a father's day celebration at grandparents' house yesterday night. As usual, Q, Lynne and I went upstairs to play (and make) some music. Q was being her crazy self. So I wrote the lyrics and Q made the song. I think it's hella nice, you know, listening to a song that is using your lyrics. Q also wrote a song about a whore .. the whore, I mean. Ha, wonder how it will be if we post it up on Youtube.

Check out our Youtube channel (Click Youtube channel and it'll link you there). The originals are awesome. (: Rate, comment & subscribe!

<3

No comments: