A corridor dine out thing :)
My corridor mates from left to right: Rebecca, Natalie, Sally, Xin May,
Slyvia, Merenia, Yi Huey and me :D
Yes, JAPANESE FOOD!
HAHAHA by they way, I can change my font colour back! yeaheyyy! excuse me for the sakainess.
Anyways, I had an awesome saturday! well, a great start but not a very good ending to that. Yi Huey, Song Lim (a Malaysian friend of ours) managed to get up early despite staying up late last night and headed to have breakfast out at Farmer's market. For your information, breakfast served at Cumby has always been cereals/muesli/weetbix plus milk and yoghurt with canned fruit toppings, and toast with selection of jam/peanut butter/honey. Sounds good ey? But i guess i've missed warm breakfast...
Farmer's market's something like tamu, except that it only opens on Saturdays, with stalls selling fresh farm harvests of veges, fruits, bread, jam, poultry and basically organic products. We ended up having savoury taiwan-made dumplings, soyabean milk and banana choc plus whipped cream french crepe for breakfast. sweet :)
Right after that, we went for a mini futsal thing organised by the BSA! It turned out to be great :) Had loads of fun 'cause not many of them turned up, plus, it was my first time. haha we left early though as Yi Huey had been longing for a radio/alarm clock, thus, off we went to hunt for a decent one!
I'm kinda high right now 'cause I got Taylor Swift's album for 21 bucks! well that's the cheapest i could find here. And and, My GLM (online assessment) for HUBS and CELS are over and done with. hurrayyy.
So, why didn't my day end well? ALL MY SONGS arah my iPod HILANGGGG! *curses* Don't ask why. But i can assure you it has got nothing to do with apple, in case you're in the middle of deciding whether or not to purchase any apple products. heh.
And now, i shall head to bed.
p.s. I will still stick to 'Say No to Piracy'.
4 comments:
I wanna know WHY! eh.
ehhh, i've searched yang pasal the songs arah your iPod hilang. banyak urang share the same case, you know..
so, i've checked for you on getting back the songs. :D
http://www.recovermyipod.com/
cm jadi taylor swift punya fan! hafalkan all the songs. skali you can claim yourself as number one fan. hahah.
I'll let you know when we talk we talk on the phone lah, very payah to explain!
THANKS for the website! so sweeeeeet! but but BUT, it doesn't apply to iPod Touch! HMPHHHH.
H, i know! i'm so gonna be the number one fan!! MUAHAHAHA
Post a Comment