Sunday, May 31

Can't get enough.

Wein here.

I'm obsessed with Metro Station's 'Kelsey'. Love it so much.

Can't get enough of the bridge. :p

" Now it's gonna get harder,
and it's gonna burn brighter,
and it's gonna feel tougher each and every day.
So let me say, that I love you.
You're all I've ever wanted,
all I've ever dreamed of to come,
and yes you did come.

I want you so bad,
can you feel it too?
You know I'm so, I'm so in love you.
I want you, so much.
I need you, so much.
I need you, I need you, your touch. "

.. It's been long since I've fallen in love with a band.
Man, I heart Metro Station.

PS; It's totally understandable if you feel annoyed, seeing me lagging behind.

PPS; Have you guys heard of 'Be With You' by Akon featuring Wilbert Pan? HAHA, I know! Go check it out!

No comments: