SOREEEEE !
What I did yesterday:
1. P.E. - Fitness test:
- 1km run.
- Sit-ups.
- Inclined hang.
- Shuttle run.
- Sit and reach.
- Standing broad jump.
- Played 3 Netball games.
--
The so-called Q. (:
Lyrics :
So where's that smile of yours,
When you just recently got with her.
So where's that guy I knew
When you gone into thin air.
Never believed what I said,
Now look where it got you today.
Don't come back and say,
I'm sorry, my friend.
Because I tried, and it took me quite awhile.
And now, I'm gonna say it again.
CHORUS:
I told you,
She wasn't right ..
But what did you do ?
You stood up on her side.
I never pretended in our fight,
You thought I was just a big fool.
Now you've finally opened your eyes,
And see that she's just using you.
I'm okay there's no need for your care
You say that twice a day.
So how you'd expect me to think ?
BRIDGE:
Thought I was crazy,
Thought I was stupid,
Did the truth just stung you?
Just face it, everything's been revealed.
CHORUS x1
You pierced a thumbtack into your finger,
And did not pull it out fast,
Just so the pain would retain longer ..
So where's that smile of yours,
When you just recently got with her.
So where's that guy I knew
When you gone into thin air.
Never believed what I said,
Now look where it got you today.
Don't come back and say,
I'm sorry, my friend.
Because I tried, and it took me quite awhile.
And now, I'm gonna say it again.
CHORUS:
I told you,
She wasn't right ..
But what did you do ?
You stood up on her side.
I never pretended in our fight,
You thought I was just a big fool.
Now you've finally opened your eyes,
And see that she's just using you.
I'm okay there's no need for your care
You say that twice a day.
So how you'd expect me to think ?
BRIDGE:
Thought I was crazy,
Thought I was stupid,
Did the truth just stung you?
Just face it, everything's been revealed.
CHORUS x1
You pierced a thumbtack into your finger,
And did not pull it out fast,
Just so the pain would retain longer ..
No comments:
Post a Comment