Saturday, May 2

If you believe.

Wein here.

We debated during BM. It was hella good. I was on the
pencadang (supporter) side. If it was in English, I'd for sure be one of the speakers and voice out all my opinions. But oh wells. It got raged up, I tell you. The penyanggah (oppose-r). They didn't get the question. Tsk, what a pity. I expected more, like so much more, from them, what with all the geniuses in their group. I helped the pembahas (speaker) of my group with their speeches, so I guess we had done a great job delivering out points and facts, unlike the other group.

If any of the penyanggah is reading this, please feel free to comment. I don't mind. In fact, I'd love if you guys tell me about our group.

Hmm.
Having dinner at Granny's, for her birthday and celebrating Mother's Day.

By the way, whatchu guys think of the songs?

1 comment:

CM said...

awwww, mother's day celebration without me and mommy :(