Wein here.
I FINALLY BROKE DOWN; I COULDN'T STAND IT ANYMORE.
All the anger. All the emotions.
Slammed the table. Cried an ocean of tears. Fought with my mother.
ALL THANKS TO ANG CHIAN LIAN.
GOD, I really wonder why I love her so much, for destroying my world. She should be really fucking thankful for not being slapped and punched. I don't give a fuck if she's a 5 year old.
I hate the world. I hate the darkness. I hate everything.
I'm very sure that it'll be pretty soon to see me lifeless, either by slitting my wrist or stabbing a knife into my chest.
God, please save me. I need serious help.
2 comments:
oh please, she's just a child! Calm down... This post is filled with anger. Do think twice before exposing it to the world.
Cheers and take care.
Btw, my test result is out!! Gahh, lucky me!
gees, this is where i express everything.
goddamnit.
Post a Comment