Wednesday, April 15

Finally, a day to breathe. (:

Wein here.

Sooo. I've been dead for awhile, eh? Well. Aha. I've suffered from depression apparently. Mm, right, not gonna talk about it, or else some cheerio people will complain.

Yeah. Anyways. Tomorrow's Sports Day - Field Events. Woo, DAMN. I'm feeling really nervous right now. Participated in Shot put. Wish me good luck. (: & fyi Silent-reader, Sports Day is next Thursday, the 23rd.

-

School's been busy and exhausting. But I'm no longer that busy 'cause Science and P.E projects are done. And I.R.K test is over. Yeaps, I've FINALLY got some time to sit back, breathe and relax. & I thank God for that.

By the way, you guys know what. I've been reading a same book for like, what, 3 weeks? Sighs. I know, I was that busy.

Okay, I'm off now. Take care all.

No comments: