Hey just came back from school.
Netball audition; 2-4PM. I reached there around 1.50ish. I didn't know Year 8 could join as well. There were around 30 of us, including a few from Year 8, those yang handal ah. Therefore, there were 4 groups altogether. Mm. Started off with warm-up session. Ran for five minutes around the Gym, and followed by stretching.
We had to go through two games. For the first game, we grouped ourselves. For the second time, teacher grouped us, to make more judgements. Anyways, MOST of them played twice, and I was one of those who didn't. It upset me hell lot, and I panicked, 'cause I know someone who didn't get to play for the second time, and she's not as strong as the others. (No offense intended.) Sighs. So I asked teacher Izan (sp?) about it. Bottom line is that, according to 'cher Izan and Badriah, it isn't the end.
Alright. I is peeling very lost and disappointed. But I know I've done my best. So yeah. It's really challenging, 'cause of all of us, only 10 will be selected officially (excluding 4 or 5 reserves).
By the way, thanks for the luck, 'cause it somehow helped; I scored two points, as a GA (Goal Attack; one who can shoot). ARGHH. My legs are really sore now. Really hope that we're not doing any fitness tomorrow during P.E. lessons.
Off to shower now.
Love, wein.
No comments:
Post a Comment