Thursday, March 12

In pieces; I miss you.

12 March.
Sports Selection was held in the morning, at Belapan. It was hella tiring. I joined 100M and Shotput. Everything went fine. Everything was scheduled nicely. The cooperation from teachers and students made it finished earlier than expected. Netball players under 15 had to gather for awhile for tomorrow's audition. I really doubt that I'd be selected. Really. Zero chance. But somehow, I want it badly.. to be selected, that is.

Anyways. Jiejie left. The farewell was horribly sick. Most of us cried, cannot tahan already. I really hope that you'll be alright over there. Sighs ..

So .. an exhausting day after all.
Goodnight peeps.
& Wish me luck for tomorrow. (:

4 comments:

Nur Amanina said...

Good Luck...

TeeHee...

Chian Wein said...

^^, thanks lot.

Hayatul said...

update when thers sports day aa. i want to know hulubalang win o not. haha.

Chian Wein said...

yeps, sure. ^^
it'd be around mid-April.